Empowering civil society through innovation and collaboration.
DIA is a regional initiative launched to foster innovation and empower new generations through access to state-of-the-art technology training, collaboration spaces, specialized curricula, mentorship, and financial resources for social and economic ventures.
- Pitch Tank Competitions for seed funding
- Technical Training in Open Government and Open Data Principles
- Ideathon Challenges
- Advanced technology tools such as 3D Printers, Laser Cutters, Arduinos, VR, etc.
- Canvas Business Model
- Development of Collaboration Networks
- Coaching, Incubation and Mentorships
- Methodologies to launch innovation laboratories
- DIA Innovation and Creativity Courses